Our New Underwriting Platform
Improving yours and your customer's experience
- How will your new system affect the proposal process?
- What credit reference agencies will you be using?
- Does the new system mean a possible increase in the amount of proposals that you accept?
- Do I need to do anything differently?
- Will I need to send you fewer document proofs?
- Will this make getting answers quicker and easier for me and my customers?
- Will these changes impact the customers and vehicles that you approve/decline for finance?
- How will the changes directly benefit my dealership and help me to sell more vehicles?
- What if the new system still cannot identify my customer?
- Can I still speak to an underwriter?
- Will you still work with me to shape deals for my customers?
You don’t need to do anything differently. You may receive proposals responses quicker due to the automation that’s built into our new system.
Our new system will use two credit reference agencies; Experian and TransUnion. This increases the likelihood of us finding important information about your customers, and will enable us to offer an easier pay out process. This also comes with the added benefit of business continuity should either bureau feed be unavailable.
The multi-bureau approach increases the chances of us finding a customer’s information, so this could increase the amount of proposals that we accept as we're able to search more sources of data.
You don’t need to do anything differently. Our changes mean that you could see an increase in the number of proposals that are accepted, and the speed at which you receive proposal responses from us.
Capturing accurate customer information upfront is really important in supporting the new processes and reducing document proofs. Due to increased digital identification, verification and affordability data being available from both credit reference agencies, less documentation is a possibility.
Yes, this will lead to faster turnaround times from proposal to pay out, meaning your customers can drive their vehicle away quicker and you can focus on selling more vehicles, to more customers, more frequently.
The multi-bureau approach will help to find more customer information which will assist us in reaching decisions quicker. Our underwriters will continue to shape deals around the individual needs of your customers.
A faster turnaround time from proposal to pay out means you can spend more time building relationships with customers and focussing on selling vehicles.
Our underwriting team are available and can review proposals to ensure each customer is treated fairly, ensuring they take every customer's circumstances into consideration.
Yes, our underwriters are still available on the phone, just like they are today.
Yes, our expert underwriters will work with you to help shape customer proposals.