Towards the end of your Payment Pause, we’ll contact you to discuss the options that are available to you.
If we hold a valid email address for you, we’ll contact you at least 10 days before your Payment Pause is due to end. The email will invite you to complete an online form, where you’ll be presented with three options to repay the amount deferred during your Payment Pause:
- Spread the amount due from your Payment Pause equally over 6 months and restart your regular monthly payments at the same time
- Spread the amount due from your Payment Pause equally over 12 months and restart your regular monthly payments at the same time
- Return to your regular monthly payments and discuss the amount due from your Payment Pause in 3 months’ time.
To complete the online form, you’ll need to have a few details to hand, these are:
- Your agreement number
- Your vehicle registration number
- Your normal Direct Debit amount
- The number of monthly payments you paused
- The date your next monthly payment is due
- Based on your individual circumstances, if the options presented are not suitable, you can ask us to call you to discuss the best way forward.
If we don’t hold an email address for you, don’t worry, a member of our team will call you to discuss the options available seven days before your Payment Pause is due to end.
If you chose to spread the value of suspended payments over a period of months, we may need to ask for information about your current income and expenditure. This is to help make sure you can afford the increased monthly payment and the repayments are tailored to your individual circumstances. If you've already completed an income and expenditure review with another financial services provider recently, we may be able to use this for our assessment of your motor finance agreement with us.
If you’d rather speak to us about the options available, you can also request a call back on the online form.