Information and advice
Information and advice for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME), including Dealers who are SME customers in Ireland
Close Brothers use First Auto Finance Ireland Ltd as our exclusive agent for motor finance in the Republic of Ireland. If you can’t find the information you need on this page, please contact First Auto Finance with your specific enquiry. First Auto Finance Ireland Ltd, 85 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, DO4 YN53, Ireland. Tel: +353 (0) 1 647 0240 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for Credit from Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)
If you are considering applying for credit with us, there is some information that you should know in advance.
- Once you apply for credit we will normally give you our decision on your application on the same day, however, this can take up to 5 calendar days.
- As part of your application we will require information about your business, this may include: business type, legal name, trading as, address, number of employees, company registration number, number of years trading, bank details and financial statements.
- In some cases a Business Plan may also be requested to support your application, this plan should include details of your business, the management structure, the market you trade in, future plans for the business and your historic and forecast financial information. We will inform you if this is the case.
- If we refuse your application it will not have a negative impact on your credit rating.
- We may require security beyond the asset being financed, such as indemnities, guarantees or charges over assets of the applicant, we will inform you if this is the case.
- As a SME you are entitled to request a meeting with us to discuss your proposed application for credit.
I am a Dealer - what you need to know
We require at least the same level of information from you as for SME applications. In some cases we may require other information, we will inform you if this is the case.
I have a complaint – what you need to know
The following information summarizes the steps we will take in the event that you have a complaint.Click here